OFFER Pass4sure and Lead2pass 70-466 PDF & VCE (31-40)
You are developing a BI Semantic Model (BISM) based on a simple and small dataset sourced from SQL Server. The data size and complexity of the data relationships will not change. The model will be used to produce reports in Power View. The reports will show the relationship between product sales and rainfall over time. You need to use an appropriate project type. Which project types should you use? (Each answer presents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. a tabular project that uses the In-Memory query mode
B. a multidimensional project that uses the MOLAP storage mode and proactive cache
C. a multidimensional project that uses the ROLAP storage mode and columnstore indexes
D. a PowerPivot workbook that is deployed to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
E. a tabular project that uses the DirectQuery query mode
Power View is a thin web client that launches right in the browser from a data model in SharePoint Server 2010. The model can be a PowerPivot model workbook or a tabular model running on a SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS) server.
You are modifying a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cube. Users of the cube report that the precision for the TransactionCost measure is five digits. You need to ensure that the TransactionCost measure stores values to two digits of precision. What should you do?
A. Add a named calculation in the data source view that casts the data source column to two digits of precision.
Bind the TransactionCost measure to the new column.
B. Add a named query in the data source view that casts the data source column to two digits of precision.
Bind the TransactionCost measure to the new query.
C. Use the FormatString measure property to format TransactionCost as #,##0.00;-#,##0.00.
D. Use the FormatString measure property to format TransactionCost as Currency.
E. Use the MeasureExpression measure property to change the precision of TransactionCost to two digits.
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (S5AS) cube. Revenue must be compared to a goal and described by a status and a trend. Revenue, goal, status, and trend will be defined by Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) expressions. You need to add the Revenue indicator. Which tab should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate tab in the work area.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cube. You need to reuse a measure group from a different database. In SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* You can use the Linked Object Wizard to either link to or import cubes, dimensions, measure groups, calculations, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You can link to or import these items from another database on the same server or from a database on a remote server
* On the Select a Data Source page of the Linked Object Wizard, choose the Analysis Services data source or create a new one.
* On the Select Objects page of the wizard, choose the dimensions you want to link to in the remote database. You cannot link to linked dimensions in the remote database.
The Business Intelligence Wizard can guide you through some or all the following steps:
Define time intelligence for cubes.
Define account intelligence for cubes and dimensions. Define dimension intelligence for cubes and dimensions.
Define unary operators for cubes.
Set custom member formulas for cubes and dimensions.
Specify attribute ordering for dimensions.
Enable dimension writeback for dimensions.
Define semi-additive behavior for cubes.
Define currency conversion for cubes.
Reference: Using Linked Objects in a Cube
You execute the following code:
A. Replace LEFT(CustomerName ,1) = ‘a’ with CustomerName LIKE ‘a%’.
B. Partition the table and use the CustomerName column for the partition scheme.
C. Replace LEFT(CustomerName ,1) = ‘a’ with SUBSTRING(CustomerName ,1/1) = ‘a’.
D. Replace IX_CustomerName with a clustered index.
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) multidimensional database. The underlying data source does not have a time dimension table. You need to implement a time dimension. What should you do?
A. use the SQL Server Data Tools Dimension Wizard and generate a time table in the data source.
B. Create a time dimension by using the Define dimension intelligence option in the Business Intelligence Wizard.
C. Create a time dimension by using the Define time intelligence option in the Business Intelligence Wizard.
D. Add an existing SSAS database time dimension as a cube dimension.
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cube. You are writing the following Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) statement for use by a calculated measure. The measure computes the sales amount for the same time period of the previous year. (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cube. You need to add a calculated member to the Customer dimension to evaluate the sum of values for the United Kingdom and the United States. Which expression should you use? (To answer, drag the appropriate expression to the answer area.)
* Calculated members are members of a dimension or a measure group that are defined based on a combination of cube data, arithmetic operators, numbers, and functions. For example, you can create a calculated member that calculates the sum of two physical measures in the cube. Calculated member definitions are stored in cubes, but their values are calculated at query time.
* Measure values are generally summed, but may also be counted or aggregated in some other manner.
Drag and Drop Questions
You are developing a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) multidimensional project. The project file includes two cubes named Finance and Operations. The project also includes a dimension named Date. The Date dimension includes two hierarchies named Fiscal and Calendar. The Date dimension has been added to both cubes. You need to disable the Fiscal hierarchy in the Operations cube without impacting other database objects. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* The value of the Attribute Hierarchy Enabled property determines whether an attribute hierarchy is created. If this property is set to False, the attribute hierarchy is not created and the attribute cannot be used as a level in a user hierarchy; the attribute hierarchy exists as a member property only. However, a disabled attribute hierarchy can still be used to order the members of another attribute. If the value of the Attribute Hierarchy Enabled property is set to True, the value of the Attribute Hierarchy Visible property determines whether the attribute hierarchy is visible independent of its use in a user-defined hierarchy.
* To set the attribute hierarchy properties in the Employee dimension Etc.
Reference: Hiding and Disabling Attribute Hierarchies
You are conducting a design review of a multidimensional project. In the Customer Geography dimension, all non-key attributes relate directly to the key attribute. The underlying data of the Customer Geography dimension supports relationships between attributes. You need to increase query and dimension processing performance. What should you do?
A. For the dimension attributes of the Customer Geography dimension, define appropriate attribute relationships.
B. For the Customer Geography dimension, set the ProcessingPriority property to 1.
C. For the Customer Geography dimension, set the ProcessingMode property to LazyAggregations.
D. For the dimension attributes of the Customer Geography dimension, set the GroupingBehavior property
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-466 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-466 practice tests.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.
Why Choose Lead2pass?
If you want to pass the exam successfully in first attempt you have to choose the best IT study material provider, in my opinion, Lead2pass is one of the best way to prepare for the exam.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|